20100714

Um texo aparentemente comparável a J, Joyce (gatinha)

I once knew a man of nantucket. He flew out of his balls with a buckett, and made several hostages as he moved south and also eastbound. Sometimes, if you listen close enough, you can hear it, spinning and twisting like hot iron or something. I do not and will not chose to believe he or it is a curse, for I have in me the knowledge to understand that no man or woman or even dogs have the power to, all alone, create within themselves the reality of a god (or godess).

Perhaps I should be one of a broader mind, but I sincerely refuse. Much of what happens may disappear before I do it myself, but that doesn't make me less right or wrong. Just, as long as it flows, I may sing along and do my little dance. Like, this, you see? Holtza-popa, popa-woppa, etc, etc.

I kiss you.


(as in: http://iwl.me -> coisa boa de se fazer, recomendado para todos os digníssimos Cabaços!)

3 comentários:

  1. Eu coloquei o may i feel no site e ele achou que parecia... stephanie meyer. :S

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ora, essa!

    I write like
    Dan Brown


    Ah, sim, mas o que eu queria mesmo comentar aqui é que "I once knew a man of nantucket. He flew out of his balls with a buckett" é um começo fadado ao sucesso. Nada ruim começa com essa frase.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Aparentemente, eu não tenho nenhuma coerência estilística. Copiei outros parágrafos e deu o Asimov.

    Outros testes deram Lovecraft (duas vezes),David Foster Wallace (três vezes), Tolstoy (duas vezes), Swift (duas vezes), Poe e Stephen King.

    Obs: Sim, eu tinha tanta coisa assim escrita em inglês.

    Obs 2: E eu fiquei testando várias vezes porque eu achei que uma hora podia dar Dan Rhodes (mas acho que ele não está cadastrado) ou Terry Pratchett.

    ResponderExcluir