20090220

hommmage

He was a bright young fella
whose friends were all named George
and more I shall not say.
For all those bright young fellas
who died there back in 'Nam:
they deserve a homage
but this man here does not.

I once met Dylan McDermott
his breath was all too sweet.
We hit it right away:
with vodka and champagne
and love and tender swans
we came back to my house;
now I am all alone
his cum still on my walls
I cry for him, O lord.

I feel a lack of words
to shape my will right now
my laughs and oh the rhytm
trying to escape
slowly
as the happiness I paint
erased from the pencils
wet paint
licked by a monkey
at last. [
now only left
a funny laugh
not even that
i dip my finger
dream of a woman:
(aperdade] palavras)
c'est une catastrophe.

2 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. se isso tivesse que ser declamado, depois de eu ler 'c'est une catastrophe. ' eu juro que queria ouvir isso no sotaque de um francês, falando em inglês, mas um francês de péssima pronúncia inglesa.
    :}

    ResponderExcluir